"my roommate is a SLOB. she leaves raisins on the floor and won’t pick them up, her dishes are piling up in the sink, she got so drunk that she threw up in the tub and DIDN’T EVEN CLEAN IT UP THE NEXT DAY, my other roommate finally did it. it’s INSANE. she then complains about how messy the apartment is. but all she does is watch tv all day. help?"
-Question submitted by whatdykeslike
EW. EW. EW. GET RID OF HER.
You guys, this is gross and not okay and you have to talk to her or I’ll be so mad at you and I’ll never come over.
You can do a few things (1) have a family meeting where you and other roommate say ‘hey you can’t keep doing THESE SPECIFIC THINGS (2) Start a chore chart where everyone is responsible for their own areas, and certain people clean certain things SLASH dishes can’t be in the sink for more than a day (3) ask her to move out.
You have to like where you live and everyone has to deal with messy roommates, but that shit is just unacceptable. If you don’t talk to her a ball of hate will form in your heart and you won’t be able to get rid of it and you’ll hate her forever. Talk to her, talk to her, talk to her.
RAISINS ON THE FLOOR AND PUKE IN THE TUB IS EXACTLY WHAT HELL MUST BE LIKE.
THIS IS HORRIBLE.
Write her this letter:
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF. If you find you are unable to contain your raisins or your vomit, then you should live by yourself or with someone who loves eating floor-raisins and bathing in puke. WHICH IS NO ONE.
Other Roommates and Kristin Russo of everyoneisgay.com
I know that sounds harsh but like… talk to her about it, do what Dannielle said and make a chore chart, but if those things don’t succeed… she has to go. That is just. THAT IS. UGH.
- adventuresintheoutsideworld likes this
- purpleponies likes this
- welcome2myhead likes this
- casualcakewithcaitlin reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- zotron828 likes this
- kyle-needs-a-life likes this
- twinky-j reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- twinky-j likes this
- theselfproclaimednordicnerd said: maybe she has severe depression. Talk with her kindly and get facts before you do anythijg. I’m severely depressed and, as embarassing as it is, literally cannot keep my room tidy. I try sooo hard, but in the end it ends up messy.
- thefirstbarisee likes this
- heartsintact reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- nayahaha likes this
- whatdykeslike likes this
- skyepokie likes this
- catamountswag reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- mrcasually likes this
- hankshortforhilary reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- okgurl reblogged this from everyoneisgay and added:
- okgurl likes this
- dreamersnever-saynever likes this
- mazchiong reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- mazchiong likes this
- ascskjcndsjnwdcsidcjn likes this
- cmatth3w reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- surebabyholdback likes this
- angel-bug said: Pile the trash in her room so she can live in her filth. That is disgusting!!!
- jennaymichelle likes this
- youcannotfoolowls likes this
- thestreetshavesouls likes this
- skyrockettt likes this
- justsayitinthemoment likes this
- radiator-sister likes this
- dontdierickon reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- dontdierickon said: OMG I’M REBLOGGING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS OMFGGGGGGGGG
- kuro-and-chan likes this
- ireekofsmooth reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- wereartists likes this
- paperemails reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- lamchinpi likes this
- life-is-long13 likes this
- kalunaru reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- imahmotherfuckincat likes this
- whineandbeer likes this
- jcatgrl likes this
- freedom-butterflies likes this
- lesbians-are-gay reblogged this from everyoneisgay
- babyclam likes this
- whats-happening-to-me likes this
- alexand-rra likes this